|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||28th February 2018|
Digital & Business Transformation
|Salary||£550 PER DAY|
Cloud SME/Solutions Architect - Contract - 3 months - £550pd - London
My Financial Services Client are looking for a Cloud SME/Solutions Architect to assist them in the day to day management and the cost optimisation of their Azure environment.
The Cloud SME/Solutions Architect will be responsible for providing technical leadership and direction to the business and will be the main point of escalation for all with regards to their Azure environment.
The Cloud SME/Solutions Architect will be responsible for attending and representing Azure changes during approval boards and must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, ever changing environment.
- Day to day management of the Azure Platform
- Azure change/run activities
- Understanding of Azure billing, Azure licensing (BYOL) and Azure cost optimisation
- Produce MI reports and present to management and key stakeholders
- Liaising with key vendors, such as Microsoft
- Ensure all incidents in relation to Azure are managed effectively and kept up to date
- Triage all new work requests including estimating the type of change and effort, where necessary implement the work request
- Express Route & Layer 3 networking including dynamic routing protocols
- Advanced knowledge of Azure AD and on prem Active Directory, including ADSIEDIT
- Azure runbooks and automation
- Ability to work pro-actively, under pressure and independently with minimal direction
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, working with demanding clients and senior management
If this opportunity is something of interest to you please do submit your profile to the address provided and I will contact you at my earliest convenience.