|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||21st February 2018|
IT Infrastructure & Datacentre
|Salary||£70,000 - £75,000|
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and driven Head of Contracts to join a leading IT Solutions company based in Hampshire.
This role will suit someone who has a wealth of experience managing cross functional teams in different locations, who is able to turn around late contracts, organise renewals and work with an evolving team. Determination, organisation and a self starting attitude is required for this role.
This role is permanent, based in Hampshire with some travel required.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HEAD OF CLIENT CONTRACT
The Head of Client Contract will be responsible and accountable for over 450 clients and 4,5000 contracts - managing later renewals will form a large portion of this role at the beginning. The Head of Client Contract will be require to streamline and organise the contract process resulting in a smooth operation going forward.
The Head of Client Contract will be responsible for 30-35 reports over two teams and will be required to drive, motivate and encourage them, ensuring high retention of individuals.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Mentoring / Coaching
- Ensuring processing is accurately done and on time
- Working with third party vendors / suppliers
- Preparing contract renewals / negotiations
- Driving continuous improvement
- Evaluating and developing processes and procedures
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES REQUIRED FOR THE HEAD OF CLIENT CONTRACT POSITION:
- Proven experience of managing cross functional teams in different locations
- Proven experience of contract management - on-time renewals / managing late renewals
- An ability to turn teams around and work in an evolving, changing environment
- ITIL experience and understanding
- Reporting on renewals / backlogs
- Experience of renegotiating contracts / reviewing vendor costs / driving for best prices
- Financial know-how - understanding YoY financial analysis
- An ability to make strategic decisions in a high paced, pressurized environment
Location: Hampshire - occasional travel
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 + car allowance and benefits
If this Head of Client Contract role is of interest, please send in your CV for review.