|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||28th February 2018|
Network Security Practice Lead - Lead Technical Architect (Cisco & Palo Alto)
Our client is a Global IT Solutions Provider who specialise in providing Data Centre, Cloud, Security, Mobility, IT Infrastructure and Collaboration services/solutions to a range of different end user businesses ranging from SME through to Enterprise/Blue Chip. They have been operating for almost 30 years, have over 900 employees globally and turnover revenues of over £1Billion. Last year (2017), seen progressive expansion of their foot-hold within the UK and European markets with several interesting acquisitions and this opportunity is integral to their UK & EU expansion plan.
- Be able to head up the Network Security Practice and drive the technical direction of the UK and European business.
- Possess strong technical knowledge of enterprise networks (vendor agnostic).
- Expert knowledge of Cisco Network Security – ASA/FirePOWER.
- Knowledge of Cisco ISE.
- Knowledge of Palo Alto Next-Generation firewalls.
- Good all-rounded knowledge of data centre, wired and wireless technologies.
- Constantly assess the ongoing business strategy and technical capabilities, investigate new solutions and services. Liaise with vendors and 3rd party service providers to ensure your practice is delivering the latest and great solutions and offerings.
- Be the “go to” person for all staff in the security practice, liaise with internal sales and service delivery teams.
- Act as trusted advisor to external client base.
- Get involved in all pre-sales activity from requirements gathering, proof of concept, demonstrations, high-level design (HLD) and low-level design (LLD).
- Demonstrated CCIE level experience, not necessarily certified but would be highly advantageous.
- CCNP R&S, DC or Security.
- 5+ years consultancy, service/solution provider or system integrator experience.
LOCATION: London, City of London – flexibility on work from home, limited European travel and occasional International (1-2 times per year).
SALARY: £140,000 package consists of £95,000 – £110,000 basic, profit and performance related bonus plus benefits.
Apply now for immediate consideration.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.