|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||28th February 2018|
IT Infrastructure & Datacentre
|Salary||£525 - £580 PER DAY|
My London based client is currently looking for a Release / Environments Manager to join the team for an initial 6 month contract.
The client are currently going through a large transformation programme aligning a number of platforms and systems into a new service.
The organisation are working with multiple 3rd parties and some of the existing systems are legacy.
Therefore the successful Release / Environments Manager will be responsible for the full lifecycle, working with external 3rd parties, architects, test teams, PM etc. To ensure that all environments are designed, built, configured managed and maintained o the agreed standards and that best practice controls and configuration management are in place for release / deployment.
They must be able to work with Project teams to ensure that plans, milestones, technology requirements, testing needs and dependencies are outlined and the work with them to plan and prepare suitable test environments.
They must be able to demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills and be able to work well with little direction.
- Experience of working in Release, Deployments & Environments areas
- Strong experience of working with integrated Applications
- Ability to demonstrate the provision of Release and Environments expertise to projects
- Ability to understand existing policies and procedures
- Experience of working with Oracle suite (beneficial)
- Experience of working on end to end multi-channel systems
- Ability to communicate across the business at all levels; Technical / non-technical, internal / external stakeholders
- Provide control and management of Release and Environment activities inc approval and coordination of change with all project teams and suppliers
- Working with suppliers to ensure that all versions of configuration in each environment are documented and available Managing stakeholder expectations – risks / issues – maintain the RAID log
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to influence Best Practice
- Keen eye for detail
If this role is of interest then please send your CV to the address provided and I will come back to you at my earliest possible convenience.