Seeking opportunity to explore my expertise in Linux and Cloud (AWS) based platform
• Cloud Services: VPC, EC2, ELB, S3, Route53, DNS,VPN, RDS, IAM
• Cloud Architecture, Control and user management
• Cisco Routers: ASR 1k, 9k, 7600, 10000.
• Cisco Switches: Cisco 2960, 3560, 3750, 4506, 6509, 6513
• Juniper Routers : MX Series (280, 480, 960)
• Networking Protocols: BGP, ISIS, OSPF, MPLS, EIGRP, FTP, TCP/UDP, DNS, BFD, HTTP, ARP
• Technologies: IP VPN, DSL, Metro Ethernet, Content Delivery, Switching
• OS: Linux(Ubuntu), Windows
• Tools/Software: VMWare, Cloud Watch, Packet Tracer, Putty, GNS3, Wireshark, WinScp and various
ticketing/troubleshooting tools in OBS NOC
• Basic Programing: HTML
• Cisco Certified Network Associate - Routing & Switching. CISCO ID: CSCO13257093 
• AWS Certified SysOps Admin Associate (preparing)
• Project Management PMBOK Sixth Edition: Workshop
AREAS OF EXPERTISE as AWS SysOps Admin:
• Setup/Managing Linux Servers on Amazon ( EC2, EBS, ELB, Security Groups, RDS and IAM).
• Setup/Managing VPC, Subnets; make the connection between different zones; Blocking suspicious ip/subnet via ACL.
• Setup/Managing CDN on Amazon CloudFront ( Origin Path: Server / S3) to improve site.
• Create/Managing buckets on S3 (CLI) and store db and logs backup, upload images for CDN serve.
• Setup/Managing Databases on Amazon RDS. Monitoring servers through Amazon CloudWatch, SNS.
• Creating/Managing DNS records on Amazon Route 53 and go-daddy panel.
• Creating/Managing AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)
• Creating AWS Instances and Resources Bills.
|Last Resume Update||14th September 2019|
• Proactive supervision of all access/regional/core network platforms on NMS.
• Detecting, logging, troubleshooting, categorizing and prioritizing incidents and taking complete ownership until service
restoration, through strong interlocks with Carriers / local PTT, Field Services, Global Network Support, Regional Planning
and Implementation teams.
• Fault Notification and Communication through advisories with OBS and Customers to keep them aware of any service
• Coordinates testing and/or hardware replacement with vendors, Field Services and international Carriers using web based
portals and ticketing tools.